Sunday, May 20, 2007

Feelings and Love

Feelings are somewhat similar with most people who fall in love, there are different types of traits that most people tend to fall in love with. Trusting, caring, humor and friendship may be the best examples of features associated with healthy adult love relationships. To be cared for is one of the most rewarding feelings in one's life. In my life I know that I have many people that care about me but to be cared about by my boyfriend is completely different. This feeling is a sense of completeness. Throughout an individuals life they will have the opportunity to experience many different relationships involving these types of feelings for love. Many of these relationships will not be true romantic love. However, hopefully they will learn form these relationships so they do not repeat their mistakes from the past or let others do the same to them.

I am now in a relationship where I can say that I am truly in love. I know this because of the feelings I get when I am with this special person and I am definitely attached to him.
All of these feelings can be very complicated at times but when you are in the right relationship this emotional roller coaster is very well worth it to feel these powerful feelings of love. The relationship process is a complex amount of effort as well as feelings. Most every person will feel these feelings that I have described in some point in their life. When you do begin to feel these feelings of falling in love I wish you happiness and luck.

3 comments:

How To Get A Girlfriend said...

Really it's a nice and good stuff..
Thanks

How To Turn A Girl On said...

Like your blog it's good and interesting information...
Thanks

Uplifting Quotes said...

Good and nice blog with interesting stuff...
Thanks